We're looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join our Tradelink Coconut Grove store in this full-time permanent position.
You will be working closely with the Branch Manager to operate the branch as efficiently and effectively as possible to ensure the success of the branch in meeting set targets, delivering results and outperforming the market all by providing exceptional customer service.
The Assistant Branch Manager has overall responsibility for, but not limited to:
- Proactively assisting the Branch Manager to meet branch results across revenue, customer service, operational excellence and productivity targets
- Assist the manager to clearly and concisely communicate business and branch objectives to the team through team daily stand-up meeting, so that they remain well informed of business activity and of their required contribution to targets
- Provide information, support, feedback, coaching and development to enable team members to perform to their maximum potential
- Assist with the coordination of accurate and timely picking, packing and despatch of product directly to customers or within the Tradelink network
- Takes personal accountability for resolving customer issues and complaints in a timely and professional manner
We’re looking for people with the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in trade counter sales, showroom, customer service or in a similar environment
- Experience in the plumbing trade/plumbing supplies/plumbing sales would be an advantage
- Experience or exposure in the management of profit and loss statements and budgets, stock management systems, cash handling and financial transaction management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- A valid open drivers licence
- A forklift licence would be advantageous
Why should you join the Tradelink Team?
You will have access to a range of company-wide benefits with the Fletcher Building Group including:
- Study Leave - for courses aligned with your role and the business
- Tradelink branded uniforms
- Staff discounts across all FB businesses
- Discounts including banking, optical and health insurance
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
With more than 200 retail branches and 100 showrooms across the country, we sell a high-quality range of bathroom, laundry and kitchen products as well as tools, parts and fittings. With 150 years in the industry, there's a reason we're Australia's trusted name in plumbing supplies.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.