Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Sales & Operations Liaison Officer
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, you will support the end to end customer satisfaction around ordering, and receiving, Stramit manufactured and supplied products. This includes but not is restricted to all product manufactured by Stramit or supplied in conjunction with product manufactured by Stramit. The major focus will be an outstanding customer DIFOTIS (Delivered in Full and On Time and In Specification) result across all customer segments within South East Queensland and for Branch Transfers to other Stramit Branches (Internal Customers). This role works across our Night Shift.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure orders are keyed thoroughly and accurately
- Ensure no issues on manifests – information is current, accurate and executable.
- Processes general enquiries, order maintenances, order quality control
- Respond to queries regarding future transport bookings – Preload process
- Assist in resolving loading disputes
- Problem solve across a diverse range of products and geographical locations: help solve logistics challenges
- Investigate errors, damage, credit claims and customer issues to improve the customer experience
- Processing redeliveries, replacements and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
What we need you to bring to our team
This is an exciting opportunity for a logistics superstar. You will be a great team player, with a problem-solving attitude. You have a commercial mindset and a keen eye for detail. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around digital process enhancements.
We are on the lookout for;
- Pace, drive, and resilience
IT systems background and understanding of the need for speed, accuracy, and transparency
- ERP knowledge of SAP, Movex M3 or similar systems
- Collaborative problem solving
- Detailed operational standards
- Ability to influence across functions and sites
- Clear communication
- Customer centric (value based)
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are a proactive Logistics professional, we encourage you to apply today!