Together, let's build New Zealand! PlaceMakers Kerikeri is looking for a creative self-starter to join our showroom team. The role will focus on the Kitchen & Bathroom space and support the wider showroom team which covers heating, wardrobe, flooring, laundry, etc.
You will deliver designs to trade & retail customers to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner and to a high standard. You will be responsible for sales, customer service, design, coordination and oversight of product offerings in the interiors/decor area on a daily basis.
This is a permanent full-time role, Monday to Friday, including the occasional weekend shift. On the job training will be provided using our systems.
Skills and Experience we are looking for:
• Proven customer service experience, confidence and be a clear and accurate communicator who can deal with challenging demands and time frames.
• It will be diverse and challenging and will require someone who is focused and able to work autonomously to ensure deadlines are met.
• Ideally you will have some design exposure, however high levels of motivation and an attitude to get things done are paramount.
• Teamwork and Time Management skills to manage incoming queries from suppliers and contractors are critical.
• We are seeking someone with a positive attitude who is genuinely interested in developing their career and skill set in this busy team.
You will be joining a market-leading organisation where your role is not just about sales but also about building relationships and turning interior design dreams into reality! With your hard work and our support, we can help you to build a career! There are plenty of opportunities within PlaceMakers but being part of Fletcher Building means there are other staff benefits too! Plus, this fantastic job opportunity comes with the incredible lifestyle that only the beautiful Bay of Islands can offer!
PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets. We employ more than 2,100 people in over 60 locations across the country and stock more than 74,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard.