About Laminex Australia
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s fell in love with Vegemite, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home. We manufacture and procure a broad range of products for commercial and residential use such as laminate, engineered stone and veneers so that all Australians can live in beautiful, practical spaces.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Operations Administrator to join us at our Melbourne Distribution Centre in Tullamarine.
Reporting to the DC Manager, the operations administrator support projects and functions to deliver service excellence to Laminex Customers. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead on DIFOT measurements, analysis and improvements
- Delivery of warehouse “Customer promise” initiatives including “Problem solvers” and “reliable deliveries”
- Analysis and project manager of key internal / external customer service improvements initiatives
- Financial coding and analysis
- Maintaining accurate records
Along with experience in a similar role, you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Cert IV in warehousing and distribution or Office Administration (preferred)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong power point and presentation skills – as you’ll be presenting to GM’s and other departments
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound analytical ability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities – as you’ll be included in projects at local and national level
- Project management and ability to delegate where needed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a great opportunity to join our well-respected business in the manufacturing and building industry! You will be offered a rewarding role in a safety-focused environment, as well as future career opportunities.
Together we are part of Fletcher Building, Australasia’s largest building materials supplier. We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.
We employ 5,500 people across our Australian division; we know that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to promote engaged and effective teams who deliver exceptional results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.