Fletcher Living has a long history and a strong commitment to providing quality new homes for New Zealanders. As one of the country’s leading residential developers and builders, the Fletcher Residential and Land Development Division has been an integral part of the Fletcher Building family for over 110 years. Our reputation hasn’t grown overnight, James Fletcher built his first weatherboard home in Dunedin in 1909 and the home still stands proud today, an ever-present statement of our craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Why Join Us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of the booming residential construction sector. We’re a high performing business and are proud to say that we have a highly engaged and successful team. We have a fantastic people culture and encourage everyone to bring their full and genuine selves to work. Our workplaces are enriched by many different nationalities, languages, religions, customs and lifestyles. We’re proud of this diversity and understand that it brings a richer and broader perspective to how we operate by helping us connect better with our people and with our customer base.
Reporting to the Digital Channels Manager, your job as the Digital Marketing Specialist will be to:
- Work across the CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Marketing Cloud) platforms to create customer nurture programmes.
- Support the operation, maintenance and content strategy of the company websites that sit under the Residential and Land Development Business Unit including project management of new development initiatives and bug fixes.
- Support the Marketing team with the implementation of customer and backend processes across web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising.
- Identify trends in activity to provide insight for marketing strategy, utilizing data insights to build a clear understanding of the customer audiences and the customer journey.
- Manage the Customer NPS system from extract of records, approvals, through to quarterly analysis
- Develop and maintain EDM templates in Salesforce and Marketing Cloud and assist with setting up automations in Marketing Cloud
- Continuously review and provide digital reporting metrics for the business across campaigns, websites, and other digital initiates – drawing source data from a range of platforms
- Develop presentations as/when required
- Complete Marketing administration associated with the role
To be considered for the role you must have a relevant qualification in Digital Marketing as well as 2 or more years' experience working in industry.
You will have sound technical knowledge of digital platforms including Google Suite, and ideally Salesforce and Marketing Cloud. Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential as you will be asked to write content when required.
You will be a confident self-starter, who takes an analytical approach to understanding data insights. You will be someone who is comfortable communicating at all levels, and a good problem-solver. It goes without saying that you must be team-player who enjoys building valuable relationships, as that really is at the heart of everything we do here at Fletcher Living!
You will have the opportunity to be a part of shaping the future of digital marketing within our division. Along with a competitive salary and rewarding incentive scheme, this role will see you working with a big budget, and big tools, and you will have exposure to traditional and digital media. You’ll also enjoy the security, benefits and recognition that come with working for a well-respected business unit within the Fletcher Building Group.
Applications should be made by submitting a CV and cover letter outlining your interest, motivation and what you would bring to this role by way of background, experience and fit for the role and our team. Please apply online or contact Olivia Finn (Talen Acquisition Business Partner) on 0272509566 for a confidential discussion.