Project Manager - Foamed Bitumen Road Pavement Recycling
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/21000
- Closing Date:31 Oct 2021
The Green Team in the mighty Waikato at our Hamilton Branch have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Project Manager - Foamed Bitumen Road Pavement Recycling.
In this role, you’ll lead and train foamed bitumen pavement recycling teams, train mechanical workshop staff in servicing and maintaining of recycling equipment and be responsible for the Biding and delivery of foamed bitumen specific projects and contracts for clients.
If this sounds like a role for you then this is what you will need in order to successfully deliver:
- 10 to 15 Year’s of experience in Foamed Bitumen Pavement Recycling
- Technical training in regard to Wirtgen Recycling equipment and Foamed Bitumen Pavement Recycling
- Civil Engineering experience with several years of experience with the foamed bitumen technology
- Good technical understanding of aggregates and stabilising agents, such as cement, lime, slag, bitumen emulsion and foamed bitumen together with their applications.
- Strong aptitude in training pavement construction staff
- Demonstrated strong people management skills
- Skilled and experience in planning daily activities, production planning, coordinating moves between projects and ordering materials and supplies
- Has a good understanding of H&S requirements in the CE industry
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to grow and develop in a supportive and emerging leadership team, to bring excitement to influence and lead change and of course, great employee benefits for you and your family!
As part of the wider Fletcher Construction Group, we offer a range of initiatives and knowledge that you will be able to leverage off. We have a strong focus on continued learning and development and there will be a range of opportunities for you to take advantage of. As an organisation we are passionate about the safety of our staff and there is continued support for the initiatives you will be required to implement and maintain.
Higgins are a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path building tomorrows New Zealand with people at the heart of what we do every day.
If you want to play a key role in a leading roading and civil infrastructure company with Higgins and Fletcher Construction, please apply directly online.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga