At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide, safe, secure and innovative water solutions, today and into the future.
Driven by this renewed focus and mandate for profitable growth, we are looking to engage the very highest quality candidates to enhance our existing teams and ultimately create highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver unmatchable results for our customers.
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group, focused on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
Iplex Pipelines is the largest manufacturer and supplier of pipeline systems in Australia. We manufacture, source and distribute an extensive range of pipeline products for applications across all aspects of the water and gas industries within Australia.
We are currently recruiting for a number of new and exciting roles to unlock growth within Iplex nationally. One of which is the requirement for an additional two Technical Sales Engineers based out of our Strathpine office in Brisbane. These critical roles will see you join our established sales team as the primary technical resource, responsible for providing comprehensive technical sales support for our existing and proposed product range as well as developing strategic partnerships with Water Asset owners, Utilities, Tier 1 Contractors and Consultants, Engineers and Local Authorities.
Collaborating with the broader Iplex technical and sales teams you will also be a consultative solutions seller for our partners and stakeholders, growing both your network and your status within our diversified but interconnected industry. This presents as a great personal development opportunity for the right person. You will have a significant impact on both the execution of Iplex’s strategy and the evolution of our industry within a very well established organisation.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil or Mechanical Engineering (or similar) coupled with a strong technical aptitude
- Proven track record directly supporting an organisational sales function
- Demonstrated ability to form robust relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Intermediate computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience within the water or related industries would be highly advantageous, as would experience in any related construction sectors
- Those with market knowledge and/or experience with Local Authorities, Councils and Hydraulic Designing/Consulting organisations companies will be viewed favourably
We are focused on delivering for our people and our partners, so apply now to showcase your skills and secure a rewarding career at Iplex Australia.
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service