Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit Difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers.
We look forward to you joining the team at Stramit as our new Commercial Support Coordinator, supporting our Central Commercial Sales team based in Erskine Park.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills:
• Proven background in a strong coordination or administration role
• Experience with lead databases (BCI, Cordell) & CRM platforms (Salesforce preferred)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Amazing time management and coordination skills
• Building industry experience desirable but not essential
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
• Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
• Working with you to chase your career aspirations
• Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
• FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
• Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are an organised and customer focused coordinator, we encourage you to apply today!