Laminex New Zealand forms part of the Building Products division of Fletcher Building Products Ltd, and we are a trusted business partner for decorative surfaces and panel products, offering expert knowledge and exceptional value to our customers. With market leading brands in our portfolio including Strandfloor, Formica, Seratone, Melteca, Lakepine MDF and Caesarstone, Laminex NZ offers residential and commercial solutions for all interior spaces, from benchtops and cabinetry, through to structural flooring, wall lining and commercial joinery.
Due to an internal promotion we now have an opportunity for a National Key Accounts Manager to join our business during an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will be an integral to developing and managing the national strategy for our distributor channel and other key accounts, including Group Home Builders. Working closely with our Regional Sales Managers you will develop mutually beneficial partnerships at head office level which maximises the overall Laminex product portfolio while delivering measurable value to our customers.
We are looking for a seasoned Key Account or Business Development Manager who has 5+ years’ experience in the building industry and a demonstrable track record in the following;
- Applying sales management strategies and tactics to influence successful sales outcomes
- Ability to cultivate strategic customer relationships to ensure customer perspectives are the driving force behind all business activities
- Ability to influence attitudes and opinions to gain agreement on proposals and plans
- Skilled at taking a long-term view when developing strategies to extract value with the flexibility needed to balance or pivot on short and long term goals
- Be financially and commercially astute, adept at managing risk and focusing on activities which generate the greatest value
- Be a skilled negotiator
Laminex New Zealand empowers its employees to initiate change and consistently contribute to our success through:
- A healthy combination of participation and autonomy
- Cultural openness to innovation and acceptance of change
- Access to relevant information
- Personal accountability for results
- Encouraging and supporting each other in providing a safe and proactive environment.
You will be joining a well-respected company offering a competitive salary, fantastic culture, real opportunities for career advancement and a range of benefits that come with working for New Zealand’s largest listed company.
Apply now or email email@example.com for further information