Te Aranaga Alliance is a consortium of five organisations, this role will play an integral part in bringing diverse cultures together and creating a one team mindset to work together to achieve the desired result. Brian Perry Civil is part of the Fletcher Building group of companies and a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. We undertake a wide range of civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialities including foundation and piling works.
Why Join Us?
We think we have a fantastic people culture here at Brian Perry Civil. At Brian Perry Civil you will enjoy the benefits and recognition of working for a well-respected business unit within the Fletcher Building Group. Along with a competitive remuneration package, this opportunity will also be an idea platform for experienced site engineers to further develop their engineering and construction careers.
This opportunity provides the chance to contribute to a project that will allow many kiwis to realise a dream of home ownership, you can be a part of that journey by joining the Te Aranga Alliance. As Data & Systems Manager for the Alliance, delivering critical infrastructure over a seven-year package of works for Kainga Ora in Porirua. You will lead the Data Management, Quality, and Systems bringing together a combination of systems and people to achieve great outcomes for the client.
- Provide Alliance team with advice and guidance in managing the quality assurance of the Works (Design, Procurement & Construction) in accordance with Kainga Ora requirements, PCC requirements and industry best practice
- Initiate and encourage participation in promotions to develop and maintain a strong Quality culture across the Alliance
- Establish and maintain relationships with Alliance Participants’ QA and Systems Managers
- Develop and maintain structure, templates and tools for use on Alliance Systems, namely Office365, Procore, Synergy and Aconex
- Liaising with Engineering, Construction and Quality personnel during the execution of the Project to ensure that all contractual and statutory records requirements are understood and reflected in Inspection and Test Plans and associated documentation
We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong IT Systems and Quality background, experience implementing systems, ensuring quality control and document management across businesses and projects. A key part of this role is your ability to bring teams and people together to work towards a collective goal. The ability to articulate the vision and reasoning behind the systems and processes to compile accurate data and information is essential.
- Experience working in an Alliance model is sought after, the ability to engage and work with multiple stakeholders from various organisations.
- Strong systems and data management background.
- Ability to coach individuals and pull different teams together to work towards a collective objective.
We also have a number of employee benefits that are available to permanent full-time employees – these include access to the Fletcher Building Employee Educational Fund, FBuShare our global employee share plan, discounted Southern Cross healthcare, Fletcher Building Welfare Fund, and our lucrative Fletcher Building Staff Discount Card which will give significant discounts on some of the great Fletcher Building brands.
Please click on the Apply Now Button to submit your CV and complete the on-line application form.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.