Laminex has a long standing, respected reputation in the market place, leads in many products and design and are proud to be a New Zealand made organisation. With a diverse network in manufacturing, supply chain, sales and operations, the support network is immense and we have set the road to our stability, growth and celebrating our further success.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Warehouse Operator to join our team! You will take pride in making sure that all orders are picked accurately and that they are packed and loaded to avoid damage in transit. Safe work practices are a must as is a keen attitude and willingness to learn new things. This is a Monday – Friday role working from 7.30am – 4.30pm.
You will need to be comfortable working at heights and also be physically fit as there is manual handling involved in this role.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in a warehousing & distribution environment
- NZ Full Drivers Licence
- Ideally have experience driving a Forklift, however full training provided for the right candidate!
- Stable and reliable attendance record and work ethic.
- Great attention to detail and basic computer skills
- Self-motivation and the desire to be engaged and busy at all times.
- Health & safety focus as we strive for a zero-harm workplace.
In return, you’ll not only join one of New Zealand’s most established brands & suppliers in the building & construction industry, you’ll also become part of the Fletcher Building group meaning future development opportunity and access to a host of great staff benefits!
If this sounds like you, please apply online now!
All candidates must be able to pass pre-employment screening for Drugs and Alcohol in addition to having a clean criminal record and be legally able to work in New Zealand.