We have a great opportunity for an experienced Class 5 Driver to join our team based in Christchurch. Ideally you will already have experience in the roading/ civil transportation sector and operating heavy tipper trucks.
This is a role not for the faint hearted we need you to be experienced within the industry, which means having an understanding of the importance safety plays in our industry, along with the desire to work for a company that knows how important our Teams are in delivering what we do best – Roading and Infrastructure.
If you are looking for a role with variety, challenge, and a great team then this is what we need from you:
• Full clean Class 5 New Zealand Driver’s License, WTR
• Strong focus on health and safety not just your own but your colleagues and the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A reasonable level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
• Reliable, honest and flexible
What’s in it for you?
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive hourly rate
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including subsidised medical insurance, Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependents, discount on various products for you and your family to enjoy
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to Apply:
Ready for the challenge and want to align your goals with ours? If so, we would love to hear from you! Please apply directly online
Higgins: Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga