This is a great time to be joining us we are excited by the opportunities and investment in the industry and need someone who is just as excited to get involved on the journey!
As a Site Engineer your role will be to manage engineering construction processes to meet internal and external client expectations, whilst meeting construction, safety and financial standards. You will plan, organise and control the technical and engineering aspects of designated project works.
Successful applicants would need:
• Academic or professional qualification in Engineering or another relevant field
• Professional practicing NZ registered engineer or eligibility to be registered in New Zealand
• Bitumen safety qualifications
• Demonstrated experience within asphalt or roading environments
• Experience in complex and/or large-scale projects
In return we offer:
• An opportunity to work in a dynamic and progressive organisation
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including subsidised medical insurance, Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependants, and lots more discounted products for you and your family to enjoy
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
How to Apply:
Ready for the challenge and want to align your goals with ours? If so, we would love to hear from you! Please apply directly online
Higgins: Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga