Full Stack Developer (.Net)
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:04 Nov 2021
Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit Difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Full Stack Developer (.Net)
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, you will own and be the primary contact for the patio design and engineering software for SOL, our outdoor patio business. The critical outcomes of this role are to enhance the existing software and improve adoption across a growing network of distributors. This role is part of our broader technologies team and there will be a multitude of support available to you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Application Upgrades – Enhance the existing patio design software for SOL/Imagine
- New application/software development – develop and implement new components into existing software
- Technical Understanding – ensure high quality, precise representation of patios. Understanding of measurements is crucial.
- People & Collaboration – whilst not an engineer, you need to work closely with our engineers and gain understanding of technical concepts to translate into software
- Version deployment – Work with all teams to deploy new versions of applications. This includes automation of build and deployment
What we need you to bring to our team
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Full Stack Developer. You will be a great team player, with a problem solving attitude. You have a commercial mindset and a keen eye for detail. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems & processes easily and drive key projects around digital process enhancements.
We are on the lookout for;
- Advanced programming ability (.NET)
- Ability to understand and work with real world objects
- Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative. Time management and scheduling
- Experience in the building industry would be beneficial
- Experience with BIM (Building Information Modelling) desirable
- CAD exposure also an advantage
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are a proactive Digital professional, we encourage you to apply today!