Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail, and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
About the role:
Reporting to the Branch Manager in our Porirua branch, this is a full-time position working Monday to Friday and rostered Saturday one in every three weeks.
This is a varied and hands-on role where you will be on the Trade Counter supporting our trade customers, as well as maintaining stock accuracy and picking, packing, and dispatching customer orders, ensuring that we provide exceptional service and achieve our goal of “Mico Makes it Easy”.
On a day to day you will be on the Trade Floor:
- Assisting customers on the trade counter.
- Supporting the team to ensure our customers are receiving an exceptional service
- Putting stock away
- Safely loading and unloading the delivery vehicle
- Receipting inwards goods
- Picking and packing orders
To be considered you must possess the following:
- Hold a Full Class 1 NZ Drivers Licence
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Be physically fit as manual handling and heavy lifting involved
- A forklift license with F endorsement beneficial but not essential
What we offer:
We are a small but fun team and have a lot going on. You’ll also be joining the market leader and a well-respected business that can offer a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement that come with being part of the Fletcher Group.
As part of the recruitment process, you may need to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
If this sounds like the next step you are looking to take, please click apply!
We do not have an application close date as we are reviewing applications as they are received, so please don't delay if this opportunity is of interest to you