Rocla Pty Ltd is a leading Australian supplier of precast concrete solutions to the building and construction industry. Rocla has been a part of Fletcher Building Group since March 2005.
Rocla provides a uniquely comprehensive range of innovative engineered solutions for stormwater piping, pits, headwalls and Box Culverts, sewerage piping and access systems, irrigation, stormwater detention and treatment, rainwater harvesting, water storage, bridging and earth retention, as well as concrete poles, building columns, boardwalks and railway sleepers.
About the role
A rare opportunity to provide operational leadership and direction across our precast concrete manufacturing site in Edinburgh North, SA. Reporting into the Regional Operations Manager, you will lead all aspects of the operations at the Edinburgh North site.
You will build strong relationships with planning, sales and customer service to drive and deliver regional EBIT targets and improved business performance. As part of the manufacturing leadership team you will be a supportive mentor and coach, driving your teams to achieve manufacturing excellence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead on all aspects of safety setting and upholding the highest standards with the target of zero harm.
- Ensuring that our customers receive high quality product when they want it and receive a positive customer experience.
- Develop high levels of engagement and teamwork within the operational team.
- Lead the production team to deliver the annual budget, operational KPI’s and efficiency initiatives.
- Develop and deliver targeted capital investments on the site.
- Working collaboratively with the regional team with the aim of delivering the best possible outcome for our customers.
- Ensuring we engage with the local community in a positive way.
What will you bring?
- Demonstrated practical experience and understanding of pre-cast/pre-stressed concrete manufacturing.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience managing medium sized (20-50) production teams
- Excellent leadership skills with a passion for developing your teams and promoting a positive culture where success is recognised and development encouraged.
- Proven experience of delivering improvements in a manufacturing or related environment
- A technical background is required and an engineering qualification e.g. Civil/Mechanical is preferable.
In return you’ll be joining one of Australia’s most dynamic and respected brands. We’re a part of the Fletcher Building Group, with operations in Australia and New Zealand. The Fletcher Building family is a global community of people who celebrate each other’s experience, skills, and individuality to create amazing work. With that, comes a lot of opportunity.