Dimond Roofing is proud to have received the GreenRate™ Level A certification, which is the top tier rating for this globally recognised eco-label, for all ColorCote® roll formed roofing products. Our products are used by homeowners, commercial building owners, builders and farmers across the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for Machine Operators to join our team here in Onehunga, Auckland!
We will develop and upskill you whether it is developing you on machinery or obtaining your Forklift and Gantry license. We are looking for individuals that have the right attitude who are keen to learn and develop in the role.
• You will be part of a key team reading production plans and operating machinery whilst ensuring quality output and maintaining a safe environment
• Operating machinery whilst ensuring quality output and maintaining a safe environment
• Work in a busy environment, with a focus on continuous improvement
• NZ Restricted / Full License
• You will be highly motivated, and a keen learner!
• You will be a mechanically minded person who has experience in or wants to work in our manufacturing environment
• Show a high attention to detail as you will be recording materials and ensuring accuracy
• Health and Safety awareness and a good understanding of processes and procedures
• Have a good standard of written communication is also required as well as basic mathematics
• Overtime available!
• Development and Training opportunities (we will help you get your tickets in Forklift Driving and the Gantry Crane)
• Join a fantastic team who celebrate success!
• Being part of the Fletcher Building group, giving you access to group discounts and benefits
If this sounds like you then please click Apply Now