We are looking for a Document Controller to join Fletcher Construction, supporting our project team at the New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC), based at our Nelson Street site office. This role will maintain the electronic document records management system and drive all things admin for the project. You will be reporting to the Quality Manager on the project.
About the Role
• Develop or configure electronic the document records management system and document workflow procedures and to continuously improve these systems over the life of the project
• Administer revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents
• Provide Quality Management support to the team by maintaining the QA system including updated specifications, drawings
• Assisting with preparation of hand over documents to ensure our contractual obligations are met
We are looking for someone with a strong administration background and although construction industry experience will be considered favourably, we don’t believe it is an absolute requirement and candidates from closely related industries are encouraged to apply.
This role is ideal for someone who considers their organisational skills to be their core strength. You will be someone who really enjoys systems and the opportunity to create order. You will be naturally drawn to making things better, quicker, more efficient and can keep the project and staff connected.
We require someone with excellent verbal and written communications skills. You should be comfortable working with electronic document management systems (such as Procore) and be willing to learn new skills.
Take ownership of this role and enjoy the opportunity to use your initiative. You will be someone who takes real pride in your work and gain job satisfaction from ensuring that the work you do provides real value.
What’s on Offer
• Be part of an iconic Auckland construction project
• A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes
• Unrivalled access to training, development and career progression
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits programme including, share scheme, education fund, health discounts, fuel discounts!
About Fletcher Construction
The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected businesses partnering with our customers to create places, spaces and networks that work for people.
Since 1909 our people have planned, built, maintained and managed critical infrastructure and buildings to strengthen and serve our communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our people enjoy career development programmes, cross-business advancement opportunities and a range of staff benefits which makes Fletcher an employer of choice
Passionate, curious, and keen to step up to the challenge? If so, we want to hear from you! Please apply directly online. You must have legal rights to work in NZ to be considered for this position.