Yard Customer Service - Warkworth
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:PMK 21402
- Closing Date:09 Dec 2021
Help us build New Zealand! PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets.
If you love working in a fast-paced team environment with lots of variety then this could be for you!
Join our PlaceMakers Warkworth team, working 5 days per week across a Monday - Saturday roster within our Yard/Drive-Thru area where you will be dealing with our building trade customer base and your key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting within the yard, providing product advice when required
• Monitoring stock, cycle counts and much more
• Loading of goods onto customer vehicles
• Assisting the Trade/Yard Manager as directed to ensure an efficient warehouse is maintained
• Operating a Forklift
A clean/ current Full NZ Drivers Licence is essential.
We want our team members to get to know our customers and the projects that they are working on, therefor you will:
• Enjoy building relationships with customers and you’re quick on your feet to solve any problems and ensure resolution
• Have a good base knowledge of building products and the broader industry, in order to confidently provide advice to customers while still being hungry to learn about new products
• And you're always on the hunt for the next task to be completed.
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting time to join our journey as we grow our people and business. You will have the opportunity for further training and development as well as career progression.
In return, you will be joining a well-respected company offering a range of benefits that come with being part of the wider Fletcher Building Group so you're in good hands with us!
Please note – A pre-employment medical, including drug test, is required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely