We are embarking on an exciting new journey and as such, we have created a full-time, permanent opportunity for an experienced Project Controls Administrator to join the team.
Your role will involve providing administration to demonstrate compliance against the Health, Safety & Wellbeing, Environment and Quality Management Plans and collate data to assist in performance reporting of projects. You will be involved with the following duties and responsibilities:
• General administrative tasks necessary to record compliance against the Alliance Health, Safety & Wellbeing, Environment and Quality Management Plans
• Responsible maintaining the Alliance document management system, in accordance with the Alliance Quality Management Plan and Alliance Systems Management Plan
• Collate data from operational managers to assist in performance reporting for projects and the Programme
• Experience in a project administration position
• Working experience using Microsoft Office suite, document management software, e.g. Procore, Radar, Aconex etc.
• A proven record in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with individuals, groups and peers
• Must be able to multitask and prioritise while being adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Why Join Us?
The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected businesses partnering with our customers to create places, spaces and networks that work for people. Since 1909 our people have planned, built, maintained and managed critical infrastructure and buildings to strengthen and serve our communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our people enjoy career development programmes, cross-business advancement opportunities and a range of staff benefits which makes Fletcher an employer of choice
We also have a number of employee benefits that are available to permanent full-time employees – these include access to the Fletcher Building Employee Educational Fund, FBuShare our global employee share plan, discounted Southern Cross healthcare, Fletcher Building Welfare Fund, and our lucrative Fletcher Building Staff Discount Card which will give significant discounts on some of the great Fletcher Building brands.
Ready for the challenge and want to align your goals with ours? If so, we would love to hear from you! Click to apply online.