Higgins are a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand and we’re on a dynamic growth path, building tomorrows New Zealand with people at the heart of what we do every day.
Our Green Team in Rotorua are looking for an experienced Network Manager to join their whanau. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building, developing, and maintaining a successful team
- The management of the Network Management Team and accountable for delivery of all Network Management functions (excluding technical Asset Management responsibilities) for the Bay of Plenty East Network Outcomes Contract (BOPE NOC)
- Taking ownership and management of contract performance reporting (KRAs), including supporting the contract team in working to achieve Outstanding performance.
If this sounds like a role for you then this is what you will need in order to successfully deliver:
- Formal tertiary qualification OR equivalent level of expertise gained from a combination of experience, training or professional accreditation.
- Driving Licence (current, full and clean)
- Sound understanding of NOC best practice that apply to contract management
- Communications skills. Report writing skills. Fluent written and verbal English skills
- Proficient Computer skills (MS packages)
- Time management, Planning and presentation skills, High attention to detail
- Flexible and resilient approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable the building of effective relationships with key personnel, including supporting teams at the senior management level
As part of the wider Fletcher Construction Group and as an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive and zero harm environment for all our employees and are passionate about the safety of our people and are committed to a safety-first culture. A career with Higgins can also lead to opportunities for career development in the wider Fletcher Building business.
How to Apply
Ready for the challenge and to get stuck in? If so, we would love to hear from you! Please apply directly online today.
Higgins: Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga