We currently have a very exciting opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to join the Tradelink team in our support office in Banyo.
Reporting to the Head of Pricing, you will be responsible for providing in-depth analysis and generating pricing and performance insights and recommendations across a broad range of products, categories, and customers.
Working collaboratively with the pricing and category team, a typical day would include:
- Manage, maintain and review complex data sets and generate pricing insights that identify opportunities to achieve revenue and margin objectives.
- Utilise statistical modelling methods that show the potential impact of various pricing strategies, including their impact on margins and sales revenue.
- Work collaboratively with pricing, commercial, category, sales, and branches to support the implementation and maintenance of relevant pricing frameworks and build engagement around pricing data and insights.
- Continuously review and optimise pricing models, templates, systems, processes and reporting.
- Maintain system data integrity ensuring the pricing system is set up and aligned to the pricing and category strategy.
- Collect and collate external price data points relating to marketplace activity to ensure the pricing strategy and framework remains relevant and competitive.
- Review ROI and promotional effectiveness across retail and trade promotions.
- Monitor performance and compliance across the price book, retail price lists, and contract pricing.
We are looking to speak with candidates who have a background in pricing, purchasing or procurement who possess strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
You will enjoy the challenge of problem-solving on a day to day basis, involvement in significant business projects and identifying opportunities for margin enhancement.
Ideally, you possess tertiary qualifications in a business discipline, a keen eye for detail and strong business acumen with a solid understanding of distribution-based business processes.
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry. In addition to fantastic career opportunities across a range of disciplines, Tradelink also offers the following benefits to their team:
- Staff discounts: banking, optical, health insurance, travel, technology and within Fletcher Building businesses
- FBU Share: a share scheme giving you access to company ownership
- Employee Education Fund: a private trust fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependents
We review resumes as they are received, and this role may be filled prior to the closing date. Apply today to avoid disappointment.