Bid Manager - Wellington
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:FCE/10038952
- Closing Date:09 Oct 2021
Brian Perry Civil is part of the Fletcher Building group of companies and a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. We undertake a wide range of civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialties including foundation and piling works.
The Brian Perry Civil division of Fletcher Construction is in an exciting phase of growth in this region. We continue to reinforce our strong reputation in the market, and as a result we are seeking an experienced Bid Manager to join our team and to help continue building the right environment for our high performing team to develop superior value propositions across a variety of procurement models to secure targeted revenue in a commercially responsible manner.
- Solid background in the management of Civils and Infrastructure projects, along with a Civil Engineering degree
- Involvement at a senior level within large bid teams and have significant Customer facing experience for bids larger than $10m.
- Commercial risk – a good understanding of the risk profiles with various procurement models including M&V, D&C, ECI, Alliances, EPC and PFI / PPPs and the treatment of risks to minimise commercial exposure to an acceptable level.
- Display a commitment to zero harm culture.
Why Join Us?
We have a fantastic people culture here at Brian Perry Civil. We also offer a range of employee benefits – these include access to the Fletcher Building Employee Educational Fund, FBuShare our global employee share plan, discounted Southern Cross healthcare, Fletcher Building Welfare Fund, and our lucrative Fletcher Building Staff Discount Card which will give significant discounts on some of the great Fletcher Building brands.
You’ll be offered a competitive remuneration package, plenty of support and opportunity to develop, and to have your contribution recognised. We value our people.
Please click on the Apply Now Button to submit your CV and complete the online application form.