Firth is a leading supplier of ready mixed concrete, masonry products and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. It has over 2,500 active customer accounts and its products are used across all building sectors and environments. Firth has a team of approximately 650 people, working in 85 operational sites throughout New Zealand. It's divided into three main product groups, Certified, Masonry and Dricon.
We are looking for a Concrete production worker to join our busy team based in Palmerston North. Your primary role will be ensuring our concrete is batched to specification and quality standards, providing timely and accurate service to our customers, efficient processing and facilitation of orders and occasional driving may be required also.
This hands-on role is a great mix of co-ordination, scheduling, and customer contact which requires someone who has excellent customer service and communication skills, proficient data entry skills, accuracy and attention to detail and time management skills. Training will be provided for all other aspects of the role, all we need is a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills will set you apart.
This is a critical role for the business so you will need to;
- Be assertive and resilient when required
- Be confident and have excellent time management skills with a phone manner to match.
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency will be traits that set you apart from the other applicants.
- Be physically fit to enable loading of product into trucks.
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills will set you apart.
- Be mechanically minded and have your full driver’s license.
- Commitment to safe work practices
This role offers the right person the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a business that can offer you real future career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, then apply online at www.fbcareers.com, or for further information please contact Sangeetha; E: email@example.com