Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Sales Support Officer.
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, you will assist the sales teams to maximise sales and increase SOW by providing administrative, sales and project support to account managers, BDMs, and Sales Managers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with customer trading agreements and management of builder rebates
- Coordinate customer credit requests
- Providing assistance with promotional orders & queries
- Coordinating & updating sales-related documents as required e.g. P&S guide, sales templates
- General support tasks as required
- Preparation of quotes, estimates and information on all products & service offers
- Receive, write up and input Price Agreements and pricing changes onto the Movex system when requested by account managers and/or Sales Manager following documented procedure
- Consistent use of CRM (Salesforce) including customer updates
- Providing system support for sales team
- Price File Management
What we need you to bring to our team
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Super Star. You will be a great team player, with a problem-solving attitude. You have a commercial mindset and a keen eye for detail. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around digital process enhancements.
We are on the lookout for;
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills, with CRM exposure desirable
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Experience in customer service or sales support role
- Ability to build strong relationships internally with other departments and external customers
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Movex would be advantageous
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are a proactive Sales professional, we encourage you to apply today!