Help us build New Zealand! Join the team at PlaceMakers - the premier supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s construction markets with over 60 locations throughout New Zealand. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
We have two challenging opportunities for Showroom Team Members who are Customer Service-focused to join our PlaceMakers Albany Team. Both positions are 40-hour per week, full-time opportunities.
As the first point of contact at our Trade Counter and Showroom, you will interact daily with our customers who are the heart and soul of our business. You will be a people person thriving most when supporting our customers, so they get a winning in-store experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Proven experience in customer service and/or retail sales environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with a bubbly personality
• Ability to build rapport with people from all ages and backgrounds
• Motivated, self-driven and able to work independently
• A strong focus on performance and dedication to supporting our valued customers
• Competent computer and numeracy skills
• Useful knowledge of our products, particularly paint and adhesives or the building industry is highly advantageous
• Proactive and able to think on your feet and under pressure
PlaceMakers Albany can offer you, a safe and rewarding environment to work in, great people to work with, both colleagues and our loyal customers, excellent career opportunities and a solid, progressive, and growing business to represent.
If you are interested in a career where you get as much out as you put in and you are truly recognised and rewarded for your efforts, then click on the link to apply now.
Please note: A pre-employment medical, including drug test, will be required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.