Higgins are a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand and we’re on a dynamic growth path, building tomorrows New Zealand with people at the heart of what we do every day.
Our Green Team in Tamaki Makaurau in on the hunt for a Traffic Supervisor who can make a real contribution to the Traffic team. You may be a current STMS who is keen to progress and take that next step in your career and if so, this is the perfect role for you.
In this role, you will be:
- Working from 4:00pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Ensuring that programme requirements are met, whilst ensuring our sites maintain the highest standards (CoPPTTM) in regards to quality and safety
- Daily resource planning process ensuring the risks arising from the project are managed appropriately
- Effectively train and lead your team
- Play an active role in Recruitment for your team
If you are looking for a change in role then now is the time to take action! This is what we think you will need to be successful:
- STMS Level 1
- Minimum Class 2 licence
- Construct Safe Tier 1
- Site Safe Civil Passport
- Spill Training
- Solid TTM experience with supervisory experience
- Good working knowledge of COPTTM
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within traffic management and the civil construction industry
- Coordination and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highest standards of health and safety
As part of the wider Fletcher Construction Group and as an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive and zero harm environment for all our employees and are passionate about the safety of our people and are committed to a safety-first culture. A career with Higgins can also lead to opportunities for career development in the wider Fletcher Building business.
We offer a competitive salary package, an Employee Welfare Fund, Share Scheme and an Employee Education Fund to help you and your family reach educational aspirations.
How to Apply
Ready for the challenge and to get stuck in? If so, we would love to hear from you! Please apply directly online today.
Higgins: Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga