Firth is a leading supplier of ready-mixed concrete, masonry products, and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. It has over 2,500 active customer accounts and its products are used across all building sectors and environments.
We are currently seeking an HSE Coordinator to be based at our head office in Penrose. Reporting to the Rehabilitation and Wellbeing Advisor, the successful applicant will be coordinating and performing administrative duties that support the Health, Safety & Environment Team and the wider compliance and process team.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Administrative support to develop and support a proactive, HSE focused culture where employees play an active role in the Health, Safety & Environment of the organization.
- Coordinate, implement and administer HSE initiatives to ensure the workplace maintains the highest professional HSE standards and complies with all relevant legislation and ACC AEP program.
To be part of our team you will need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a high standard of report writing
- Strong attention to detail
- Exposure to a health and safety related admin role will be advantageous
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment relating to health and safety (preferred)
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pick up new reporting systems quickly
- Competent with MS Office programs/computer literacy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality relating to employee health, safety and general wellbeing
To apply for this role click APPLY NOW or visit www.fbcareers.com.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.