The Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. We are listed on both the NZX and ASX and some 30 businesses across NZ, Australia and the South Pacific.
Group Technology acts as a centre of excellence to provide high quality insights, guidance and advice on all aspects of IT and technical infrastructure across the Fletcher Building Group.
About The Role
The Integration Architect is responsible for designing, developing, documenting and analysing the integration architecture for a significant multi-phase ERP project we are about to commence. Working with stakeholders from across the business and GT to input and support the execution of forward looking integration roadmaps, that have a positive impact on both end users and the overall business across the enterprise.
They are also responsible for developing and maintaining an application integration architecture blueprint for the project, overseeing testing of the interoperability of application modules. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to success in this role.
- Lead and manage all aspects of integration architecture for the programme including approach and deliverables
- Strategy and Planning - Collaborate and support the Lead Enterprise Architect(s) in developing and maintaining all respective design artifacts required by the design governance processes; Develop and maintain an integration architecture blueprint for the project; Orchestrate integration requirements and corresponding strategies between business units and development teams; Plan, execute, and manage the integration of SAP into existing systems and software throughout the enterprise.
- Implementation - Work with project workstreams to define scope, goals and deliverables for the project and to gain approval to proceed, via the relevant governance authorities; Liaise with product/service owner and other project stakeholders to ensure alignment of delivery efforts to the domain roadmaps.
- At least 5-10 years direct work experience in developing integrated solutions, implementing and supporting integrated enterprise systems in a complex and similar scale enterprise environment.
- Previous experience supporting enterprise applications in a large scale enterprise environment is preferred. SAP ideally.
- End-to-end design experience in integration platforms such as Mulesoft, SAP PCI, PI/PO and/or Oracle Fusion is highly preferred.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- Prince2 or equivalent PM qualification preferred. Familiarity with ITIL, TOGAF and other IT frameworks is advantageous.
If you're ready to carve out a rewarding career with us and think you've got what it takes to succeed, apply now or contact Guy Thompson on 0272 138 682 for more information.