Tasman Insulation are the iconic, market-leading manufacturer and supplier of residential and commercial insulation products to the building industry in New Zealand for over 50 years, including the Pink® Batts® brand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an engaged and experienced salesperson to join our Sales team in the Key Account/Territory Manager role, managing the wider Wellington region. This semi-autonomous role will see you being able to take real ownership of the region and be able to roll out engagement strategies tailored to your approach.
The key elements of the role include:
- Owning relationships with merchants, group home builders, commercial builders and smaller-to-medium builders in your territory.
- Work collaboratively and supportively with the PinkFit® regional licensee network;
- Engage with architects and specifiers to promote and sell TINZ products;
- Keep up-to-date with technical advances in our product range as well as in the wider insulation industry;
- Driving successful commercial outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Offer technical support to customers;
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have:
- 3-5 years sales experience in the building or related industry;
- Above-average technology skills to drive customer engagement – e.g. confident with SalesForce and other business intelligence tools, like Qlik;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A passion for delivering superior customer experiences
- Be responsive, methodical and fantastic at building rapport with a wide customer base
If you want to join a highly-engaged business with a market-leading sustainably-manufactured product, a fantastic culture, real opportunities for career advancement and a range of benefits that come with working for New Zealand’s largest listed company, then please apply now or email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information