The Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. We are listed on both the NZX and ASX and some 30 businesses across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific.
Group Technology acts as a centre of excellence to provide high quality insights, guidance and advice on all aspects of IT and technical infrastructure across the Fletcher Building Group.
There has never been a better time to join the Fletcher Building family where our people are proud to say, “We made IT”.
About the opportunity
The Senior Software Developer sits within the Digital Development team and is responsible for creating, maintaining and implementing Fletcher Building’s web and mobile applications. This includes resolving issues and recommending enhancements, when necessary.
Our on-going focus on excellence through our systems means we have a number of high-profile projects in the pipeline. Our focus on the back end will enable us to do what we are best at, making great products and contributing to our customers continued success.
To make it here, we are looking for people who thrive working in a team environment, passionate about performance, put the customer first, and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. For this role, we are also looking for:
About the rewards
- 5+ years’ of software development experience using .Net (C#)
- Extensive experience with Web API’s using C# (.NET Standard and .NET core or .Net 5)
- Experience with designing and implementing efficient and cost-effective cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Azure Devops and CI/CD pipelines for deployment
- Experience with Angular 2+. Experience with React and Vue.js will be an advantage
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.