Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry. Tradelink offers fantastic staff benefits, industry leading training and a stable, long term career path.
About the Role
This is a varied role where no day will be same! Working as part of a close-knit team you will be expected to complete the following duties and responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading of deliveries in a MR Truck
- Delivering to customers throughout the local area
- Picking and packing customer orders
- General warehousing duties
- Meeting and greeting customers in the branch
We are looking to hear from candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A current MR Drivers Licence (forklift ticket an advantage)
- Recent experience in a deliveries/driver role
- Experience working as part of a team
- A friendly disposition when greeting customers
- The ability to travel to Archerfield and commence work on time each day
To be successful you don’t need experience in the building or construction industry! Our most successful team members have learnt on the job and are energetic and committed to a long-term career within the business.
We review resumes as they are received and may fill this role prior to the closing date so please apply today to ensure your application is considered.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways