- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Buildings
- Job Reference:FCB/10039485
- Closing Date:04 Nov 2021
We are looking for a BIM Coordinator to join our project team at the New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC), based at our Nelson Street site office.
Supporting the BIM Manager you will be responsible for:
- Consultant design and project site teams’ compliance with the project BIM EXECUTION PLAN (BEP)
- Delivering the appropriate visuals to teams
- Creating models for design and services coordination
- Working closely with the respective design and construction teams to ensure these models meet the LOD requirements and are buildable on site
- Creating models that assist in the unique and challenging situation where we are rebuilding a fire damaged structure.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, Engineering or Drafting
- Relevant experience within the architecture, engineering and construction industry including relevant experience using Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks
- Proven experience in producing 2D and 3D Drawings, creating of Revit Families and templates
- Sound knowledge in BIM Track /Collab, BIM 360 platform, openBIM and .IFC file management or similar
- Understanding of design and its application in planning and construction management
About Fletcher Construction
The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected businesses partnering with our customers to create places, spaces and networks that work for people.
Since 1909 our people have planned, built, maintained and managed critical infrastructure and buildings to strengthen and serve our communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our people enjoy career development programmes, cross-business advancement opportunities and a range of staff benefits which makes Fletcher an employer of choice
Passionate, curious, and keen to step up to the challenge? If so, we want to hear from you! Please apply directly online. You must have legal rights to work in NZ to be considered for this position.