Customer Service Representative
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/21764
- Closing Date:24 Sep 2021
Our Australian Made Story
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s fell in love with Vegemite, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home. We manufacture and procure a broad range of products for commercial and residential use such as laminate, engineered stone and veneers so that all Australians can live in beautiful, practical spaces.
Life at Laminex
Here are a few reason's why we have been named one of "Australia's Best Place to Work"
- We provide a 6 week on boarding and training program for all new starters
- Monthly Customer Service recognition awards
- Team nights including Zoom trivia nights
- Our ongoing commitment to safety and well-being, including a free membership with our well being partner, Mentemia
- Over 600 online learning modules available for you to up-skill at any time
- Laminex and Tradelink discounts that are so good you will be redesigning your home every chance you get
- Career progression opportunities across the Fletcher Building group
- Access to discounts at Bupa, Specsavers, Hertz, Lenovo and more
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.
Where your story begins
Reporting to our Customer Service Team Leader, you will be the first “port of call” for inbound customer queries related to brands and products, orders and deliveries coupled with more bespoke requests. With over 60,000 SKUs in our product range, and a customer base in the thousands, this is a crucial role delivering winning outcomes for the most important stakeholders we have – Our customers!
As representatives of our dynamic and leading brand your role will be a complex and challenging position where you will be expected to meet set targets around output of emails and webchat responses along with the management of fast paced and diverse incoming calls.
The key expectations of this role will be:
- Having an agile and dynamic approach to customer service where you can successfully balance high call volumes and systems processes
- Effective data entry and systems management to ensure queries, orders and credits are logged accurately and efficiently.
- Maintaining a high accuracy rate on all webchat, phone call and email queries meeting outlined KPI’s
- Providing key information and insights to our sales, manufacturing and distribution teams.
- Dealing with ad-hoc and unexpected requests in a positive and professional manner
The role you will play
You will be a customer service professional who has proven success in a fast paced and dynamic call centre environment previously. Like our products, we are looking for you to stand out from the crowd and adapt to changing environments.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Display natural people skills and a flair for working with customers and colleagues professionally on the phone, on email and in person.
- Have the ability to pick up software systems and business processes, for example CRM or supply chain systems.
- Demonstrated exposure to fast-paced, high-volume call centre customer service environment.
Are you ready to start your next chapter?