Laminex New Zealand is a diverse business incorporating Manufacturing, Distribution and Sales. We have two Manufacturing sites in Hamilton and Taupo, Distribution Centres in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, and 9 Sales Branches nationwide.
Our Hamilton Plant (which runs 24/7) is looking for an upbeat, positive and reliable person to join our team. Our shifts are 4 days on, 4 days off – 2 days shifts 7am to 7pm then 2 night shifts 7pm to 7am. At our plant we pride ourselves on working in a clean dry factory where safety comes first. We all go home safely to our family and friends as one team.
Here’s what we are looking for:
• Positive, can do attitude is an absolute must!
• Strong Health & Safety awareness
• The ability to follow processes and systems
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Preferred Class 1 Full Drivers Licence, or will consider Restricted licence
• Experience in a Manufacturing environment would be an advantage – but we will consider all work experience
Here is what we can offer:
• A permanent, full time role
• Job security in a well-established and successful company
• On the Job Training – you succeed & so do we!
• Health Insurance at discounted prices for you and your family.
• Secure onsite car parking.
To join our team we will require pre-employment medical testing and we have a zero tolerance to drug & alcohol influence in the workplace. We will conduct pre-employment criminal history clearance. Please only apply if you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
So what are you waiting for? If you believe you can take this role on and be a big part of an inclusive, diverse and fun loving team then apply now!