Rig & Crane Operator (Auckland)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:FCE\10039492
- Closing Date:04 Nov 2021
Brian Perry Civil is a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. As part of Fletcher Building Group, we undertake a wide range of civil construction projects specialising in bridges, retaining structures, reservoirs and seismic strengthening.
We are looking for experienced Crane and Drill Rig operators to join our Auckland based Foundations Team. Candidates will need to have experience with operating cranes with piling attachments, and or Hydraulic Piling Rig experience.
This role will have the following responsibilities;
- Operate cranes and drill rigs.
- Work with and communicate with the Supervisor to ensure the most suitable methods, work plans and practices are undertaken.
- Make sure that all operations are best safe working methods. Always Safety first! Ensure the safety and suitability of plant and operate it within its limits
- Make sure that all maintenance requirements are notified, planned and carried out
What’s in it for you?
- Joining a company that is in a massive stage of growth with a steady pipeline of work
- A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes
- Access to development and career progression
- Discounted fuel
- Opportunity for external training from the Employee Education Fund (for you and your kids)
- Preferential Southern Cross health insurance
- Company discount card at retailers such as Placemakers, Mico etc
At Brian Perry Civil we are committed to zero harm initiatives and ensuring high levels of health and safety are in place and being utilised at all times.
Please submit your CV by applying on line or for a discussion, call Natalie McCartney on 09 525 9000.
It’s a great time to join our growing business!