Assistant Branch Manager - Tradelink Balcatta
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:TRL/21804
- Closing Date:15 Oct 2021
At Tradelink, our branches are busy and vibrant places that play a key role in the lives of everyday people. Our customers are as diverse as our people. From the maintenance plumber to the multi-national construction company; we have a unique solution for everyone!
Our Assistant Managers are a crucial link in our customer service promise to our customers and key to the success of our stores. A typical day would include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service whether it be over the counter, on delivery or following up a phone query
- Mentoring and coaching of the team including delegating work, and assisting with complex customer queries
- Taking ownership of key initiatives within the store including safety and promotions
- Working with the Branch Manager across reporting, review of branch performance and key customer accounts
What you will bring
We want to speak with ambitious and driven candidates who see themselves in leadership roles in their long term future. You could have experience with another plumbing merchant, the hardware or building supplies industry, big-box retail or perhaps have been on the tools and want to put those skills to use in a different way.
A track record in a leadership or supervisory role is not essential. Most important is your ability to lead by example, display maturity under pressure and have a passion for customer service. Our Assistant Managers have access to a broad suite of training and support both on the job and in group learning environments to ensure they reach their full potential.
Why join Tradelink?
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offers market-leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on the job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.