Despatch Team Member - Mt Wellington
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:PMK 21832
- Closing Date:03 Dec 2021
Do you have a full driver’s licence? - Do you have a current fork hoist cert? - Do you have warehousing experience? - Do you have DIY or building industry experience? If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
Help us build New Zealand! Join the team at PlaceMakers - New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials! PlaceMakers Mt Wellington provides a world-class facility for our Trade and Retail customers. Right now, we require a motivated go-getter to join our busy despatch team. This team works in a fast-paced environment with exceeding our customer’s expectations being the goal every day.
Your role will be to provide excellent customer service to our Trade Customers. You will be giving customers the right advice and getting the right information. Key Responsibilities for this role are:
• Forklift driving
• Compiling orders for despatch and customer collections
• Advising our Inventory Controllers of stock product levels
• Being Health and safety conscious
• Providing excellent customer service
This position is working full-time, from Monday to Friday, you’ll be part of our vital front-line team – hours and days of work are flexible.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
• Be reliable and have an attention to detail
• Be physically fit
• A Full New Zealand drivers’ licence is essential, and a fork hoist certification is advantageous
• Have DIY or building industry knowledge,
• Have experience in a warehousing environment,
• Treat customers and colleagues with respect,
• Be a real team player, willing to help others when and as required
As a market leader, we can also offer you generous staff buying privileges, the stability of working for New Zealand's largest building Supply Company, opportunities for career/personal development and a friendly and supportive team environment.
Please note: A pre-employment medical, including drug test, will be required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.