- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:FCC Infrastructure
- Job Reference:FCI/10039500
- Closing Date:30 Sep 2021
We are seeking a Delivery Manager to join the team constructing the Peka Peka to Ōtaki (PP2Ō) Expressway. This an exciting role where you will play a key leadership and technical role in project delivery and completion.
If you have a strong background in roading/civils projects and experience in project close-out, this role would be an ideal opportunity for you to showcase your abilities. Along with supporting the Project Director and Senior Leadership team to deliver a successful project, you will also be responsible for:
• Providing guidance and oversight to key discipline areas including stakeholder and communications, environmental, quality, handover and engineering management.
• Supporting the project’s vision of delivering a high-quality product as efficiently as possible and in line with our values - Protect, Be Bold, Customer Leading and Better Together.
• Providing input to reporting on Project Delivery efficiency and performance.
• Actively promoting a positive culture across the project, with a focus on working together.
You will have strong experience in complex and/or large-scale projects, preferably Design and Construct (D&C) initiatives, and a tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent. You will have proven leadership experience in the industry, along with excellent time management, communication and problem-solving skills. You are confidently able to initiate, grow and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally with key stakeholders.
What’s on Offer:
• Opportunity to work on a Road of National Significance with a dedicated team on the beautiful Kāpiti Coast.
• Join a Senior Leadership Team who are driven to deliver an outstanding asset to our client, Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency.
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. The PP2Ō Expressway Project is part of Waka Kotahi’s Roads of National Significance Programme and forms the second and final section of the Kāpiti Expressway. The project encompasses a newly constructed 13km dual expressway with several major structures between Peka Peka and Ōtaki along SH1. Our focus is now on pavement construction and project handover.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Delivery Manager to join the PP2Ō team and demonstrate their talents. If you would like to align your goals with ours, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application directly online.