- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:FCC Infrastructure
- Job Reference:FCI/10039500
- Closing Date:12 Feb 2022
Project Manager – Construction Quality Close-out
Peka Peka to Otaki (PP20) Expressway is $400M highways improvement project that will provide a bypass of Otaki, a four-lane expressway to ease congestion and improve the movement of freight and people through the region.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join the team to coordinate constructions works through to quality close-out. This an exciting role where you will play a key leadership and technical role in project delivery and completion.
If you have a strong background in roading/civils projects and experience in project close-out, this role would be an ideal opportunity for you to showcase your abilities. Along with supporting the Project Director and Senior Leadership team to deliver a successful project, you will also be responsible for:
• Providing guidance and oversight to key discipline areas including stakeholder and communications, environmental, quality, handover and engineering management.
• Supporting the project’s vision of delivering a high-quality product as efficiently as possible and in line with our values - Protect, Be Bold, Customer Leading and Better Together.
• Providing input to reporting on Project Delivery efficiency and performance.
• Actively promoting a positive culture across the project, with a focus on working together.
You will have strong experience in complex and/or large-scale projects, preferably Design and Construct (D&C) initiatives, and a tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent. You will have proven leadership experience in the industry, along with excellent time management, communication, and problem-solving skills. You are confidently able to initiate, grow and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally, with key stakeholders.
What’s on Offer:
• Opportunity to work on a Road of National Significance with a dedicated team on the beautiful Kāpiti Coast.
• Join a Senior Leadership Team who are driven to deliver an outstanding asset to our client, Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency.
This position will lead into future works, and the Fletcher Construction company has an exciting pipeline of works regionally and across the country.
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. The PP2Ō Expressway Project is part of Waka Kotahi’s Roads of National Significance Programme and forms the second and final section of the Kāpiti Expressway. The project encompasses a newly constructed 13km dual expressway with several major structures between Peka Peka and Ōtaki along SH1. Our focus is now on pavement construction and project handover.
Interested? Please apply now to find out more about this opportunity. More information about Fletcher Building can be found at: https://fletcherbuilding.com/our-business/construction/