Project Management - Raylight Christchurch
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Building - Office of the CEO
- Job Reference:FB AD/21861
- Closing Date:18 Oct 2021
Join the team at Raylight Aluminium. We specialise in end to end aluminium joinery solutions from Standard Housing through to high end Architectural and Commercial projects. We have been operating since 1967 and have years of experience bringing joinery solutions to the Canterbury market.
Looking for a new Project Manager to join Raylight Aluminium at Pilkington Way, Christchurch to help manage and deliver end to end joinery solutions to our large client base.
Please note, this is a full time position working Monday to Friday.
• Managing the joinery supply and delivery process for our customers from sales support, site measures, production booking, delivery and after-sales support.
• You will ensure the delivery of finished product to our customers is in full and on time including ensuring systems are in place for smooth and efficient supply.
• You will be from a trade background, ideally with some Joinery, building or Project Management experience.
• Thorough understanding of building processes and products and be competent with technical specifications.
• The ability to demonstrate effective communication skills to build meaningful customer relationships and always be looking to maximise future business opportunities.
• Health and safety is at the forefront of what we do and our goal is zero harm so you will also have a strong commitment to promoting and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
In return, the successful candidate will be joining a well-respected company offering a competitive salary package, fantastic culture, real opportunities for professional development and a wide range of other benefits that come with being part of the Fletcher Building group.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. Raylight has a pre-employment drug and medical testing policy.
Please forward through a cover letter and CV. Applications close: Friday 13 August 2021