Pacific Coilcoaters (aka ColorCote) is the market leader of pre-painted steel and metal products in New Zealand.
We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
Do you take pride in making quality New Zealand made products and would you love to work for an iconic New Zealand brand?
Our customers are the heart of what we do, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who lives and breathes our values of being ‘customer leading’ and ‘better every day’.
We have an opportunity for a cheerful Customer Service Representative to join our vibrant and friendly team in Auckland. The team have an embedded culture they are proud of with many years’ experience, so you will learn from the experts.
In this role you will be responsible for;
• Precisely inputting customer orders
• taking inbound calls, making outbound calls and supporting walk in queries
• professionally handling customer enquiries in a timely manner
• managing an inbox of email enquiries
• offering solution-based support to our valued customers.
This position plays a pivotal part in our organisation dealing with a wide range of our customers, so it is paramount that you;
• have a strong level of attention to detail and accuracy
• have excellent communication skills
• are a strong team player
• have a passion for providing our valued customers with a service experience that is second to none.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who;
• is passionate about customer service and has experience preferably within the manufacturing industry
• takes pride in their work and can handle tight deadlines
• is confident talking to and influencing customers both over the phone and via email
• has sound and accurate computers skills
• enjoys the challenge of learning new products and absorbing technical information.
If this sounds like you then please apply today! Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
*Please note that due to the current COVID19 restrictionS in place around New Zealand, there may be some delays in processing your application. All of our advertised vacancies are still being actively recruited for and while we await further guidance from the NZ Government on alert levels all interviews will be conducted via online platforms until further notice. Stay safe everyone.