Learning & Development Advisor
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Human Resources
- Business Group:People and Communications
- Job Reference:FBC/21992
- Closing Date:24 Oct 2021
The Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all their experience, skills, and individuality to do amazing work. Our culture, our people and the ongoing development of our capabilities will drive our success.
Group Organisational Development (OD) is our central learning and organisational development hub. We facilitate strategic projects to help Fletcher Building attain its goal of being a high performing organisation with a winning culture.
About the role
As an L&D Advisor, you'll assist the Group OD team to deliver key strategic learning development opportunities that are innovative, engaged and customer focused. The Group OD team has a growing need to deliver key business goals and support our Corporate division and our Group’s diverse learning needs. This increased demand requires us to design, develop and facilitate learning experiences.
The role will also require you to:
- Tailor training material and deliver content;
- Prepare ongoing rolling training plans specifying courses and programmes, objectives, dates, venues and numbers within an agreed budget;
- Co-ordinate the preparation and presentation of training sessions, including e-learning modules, webinars and regional training sessions
- Co-ordinate the delivery of learning development projects, working with the project lead to ensure timelines are meet, actions are followed up on, feedback is received from stakeholders and progress is reported on.
You’ll be well versed in managing and developing stakeholder relationships, and ideally you will have experience in developing content that enhances learner knowledge, skills, and abilities.
You will be capable of creating frameworks to implement a full learning solution across a variety of evolving delivery channels. A proven aptitude for using systems e.g. MS Office, Learning Management Systems (Cornerstone experience highly advantageous), strong attention to detail and an interest or experience in e-learning and facilitation of workshops.
This role will suit someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and deliver, and is comfortable co-ordinating input from others to meet project times – a real doer! We are also open to receiving applications from those looking for a step up in their career to an Advisory role.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now or contact Mereula Nacewa on 021 727 166.