Regional Engineering Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex AU
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:30 Sep 2021
At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide, safe, secure and innovative water solutions, today and into the future.
Driven by this renewed focus and mandate for profitable growth, we are looking to engage the very highest quality candidates to enhance our existing teams and ultimately create highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver unmatchable results for our customers.
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group, focused on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
A rare opportunity to provide leadership and direction across our business as a Regional Engineering Manager at our Brendale Site. You will be working within Iplex Core Values.
Your responsibilities will include:
You will be responsible to provide engineering and technical expertise & support to maintenance and production personnel to improve safety, quality and environmental performance.
You will also be responsible for leading and managing key engineering projects in line with project plan deliverables, deadlines and budgets. Ensuring engineering compliance of core plant and equipment.
Analyse more complex product specifications, parts, drawings and other engineering data to develop improvements to production processes.
What will you bring?
- A tertiary qualification in engineering and or trade.
- Min 10 Years’ Experience in a medium to large scale Manufacturing Environment.
- Advanced Knowledge of Reliability Centred Maintenance Techniques
- CMMS Systems and Processes.
- Design Codes and Industry Standards Condition Monitoring and Preventative Maintenance.
- Proficiency with AutoCad LT
- Quality Control and QA systems, techniques and processes
- Project Management and budget control
- Strong PLC/Automation Experience.
- Strong experience base with overhead cranes.
- An understanding of the process of bulk material mixing, blending and conveying systems.
- An understanding of PVC pipe pressure, non-pressure, foam core and multilayer extrusion tooling, design and application.
- An understanding of PE pressure, non-pressure extrusion tooling, design and application.
- Ability to handle work under pressure · Enthusiasm and dedication to achieve goals.
In return you’ll be joining one of Australia’s most dynamic and respected brands. We’re a part of the Fletcher Building Group, with operations in Australia and New Zealand.