- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:22 Oct 2021
Baron Insulation is a subsidiary of Fletcher Insulation, a member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Stramit.
Located in Keysborough, Victoria, Baron Insulation is proud of the reputation it has gained in the supply of insulation products to the commercial building industry - a reputation of quality, speed, service, competitiveness, technical support and a solid focus on the customer.
About the Role:
We currently have a vacancy for a Delivery Driver / Production Operator to join our small dynamic team in Keysborough. In this role you will predominately work with the production and warehousing teams, with the addition of some customer deliveries in various vehicles from a ute to an 8m tautliner truck.
As well as:
- General production duties operating semi-automatic machines
- Warehousing duties operating forklift trucks.
- Providing materials into production and taking away finished goods.
- Unloading / loading supplier and customer vehicles.
- Loading and delivering products to factories and commercial building sites.
To be successful in this role you must enjoy working with people, have excellent communication skills and pride yourself on exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Forklift license
- Medium Rigid (MR) or above Truck License with good knowledge of Melbourne roads
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- A strong team ethic with the ability to understand and follow clear direction.
- Total commitment and compliance with health and safety guidelines.
- Be physically fit as some manual handling tasks are required.
If you enjoy teamwork in a warehousing/factory environment and doing deliveries around the Melbourne Metro area, please apply TODAY!