- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:22 Oct 2021
Baron Insulation is a subsidiary of Fletcher Insulation, a member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Stramit.
Located in Keysborough, Victoria, Baron Insulation is proud of the reputation it has gained in the supply of insulation products to the commercial building industry - a reputation of quality, speed, service, competitiveness, technical support and a solid focus on the customer.
Baron Insulation is committed to providing a safe work environment with a focus on continuous improvement and quality through effective communication and training.
About the Role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Operator to join our small dynamic team in Keysborough.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Manufacture / fabricate various types of insulation and foil products using semi to automatic laminating & converting machinery.
- Actively participate in process performance improvements to ensure optimisation of machinery and improve efficiencies.
- Testing to ensure adherence to quality standards
- Assisting in warehousing duties
- General housekeeping duties
To be successful in this role you must enjoy working with people, have excellent communication skills and pride yourself on exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- A strong team ethic with the ability to understand and follow clear direction.
- with health and safety guidelines.
- Be physically fit as some manual handling tasks are required.
- Good attention to detail.
- Forklift license (desirable)
If you enjoy teamwork in a warehousing/factory environment, please apply TODAY!