Branch Administrator - Invercargill
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:PMK AD/22031
- Closing Date:28 Nov 2021
Help us build New Zealand! Join the team at PlaceMakers - New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials!
To support our service promise and operational efficiencies, we have an opportunity for a Branch Administrator. The role will work closely with and report to the Branch Operator while providing key support to the National Office Accountant including the following areas –
• Reviewing/matching invoices and investigating any discrepancies
• Processing and following up supplier credits
• Coordinating new account and loyalty forms and responding to customer queries
• Managing daily banking requirements
• General administration support as required
This role is 40 hours per week.
What you will bring:
You will be a solid all-rounder who takes great pride in your work and can multi-task like no other, while working to deadlines and remaining calm under pressure. You will be engaging with different teams, customers, and suppliers on a regular basis so being approachable is essential. You are someone who can lend a hand wherever required and really enjoy being part of a team effort. Other skills and experience we are looking for:
• Good knowledge of administration and accounting processes
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office (particularly Word & Excel) and ability to pick up new computer software
You may be required to undergo a full medical, including drug test and other pre-employment checks.