Talent Acquisition Business Partner
- Job Type:Part time
- Category:Human Resources
- Business Group:Iplex AU
- Job Reference:IPX/22117
- Closing Date:01 Oct 2021
The search for talent has never been more important as businesses around the globe embrace the fast changing environment to innovate with quality products and the very best people.
We are looking for a new team member to join the Iplex Australia P&P Team on a part-time basis. A Talent Acquisition Business Partner that will strive to find high performance individuals who are not only skilled and experienced, but also aligned to our culture, values and purpose.
At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide, safe, secure and innovative water solutions, today and into the future.
Driven by this renewed focus and mandate for profitable growth, we are looking to engage the very highest quality candidates to enhance our existing teams and ultimately create highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver un-matchable results for our customers.
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group, focused on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
About the Role
As we embark on a new chapter in talent acquisition, we are looking for an experienced, future thinking Talent Acquisition Business Partner. This part-time opportunity will be for 25 hours split over 4-5 days – flexible on what times will work best for the right candidate.
Interested? Want to know more?
- partnering with business leaders to truly understand their business
- developing innovative talent attraction strategies with diversity and inclusion at the forefront
- talent pooling and creating career opportunities for top talent
- screening against values and future needs, not just current role criteria
- and challenging the status quo
- Plus, contract generation to provide the full end-to-end process
You are an experienced and passionate recruiter, a driven, happy, people person. Your finger is on the pulse of progressive talent acquisition, and you’ve got a keen eye for talent. You’ll also tick the following “Skills and Experience” boxes:
- Fast paced internal or agency talent acquisition experience
- Strong stakeholder management – a true ability to partner with your business
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Innovative thinker
- Continuous improver
What’s in it for you?
- Make your mark – Opportunity to make the role your own within our new structure
- Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.