Network & UC Engineer
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Group Technology
- Job Reference:FBC/22121
- Closing Date:21 Oct 2021
At Fletcher Building, we are committed to attracting the best talent, developing our people, and creating engaged and high performing teams who deliver great results for our customers. Our people are guided by our values – Be Bold, Play Fair, Better Every Day, Customer Leading, and Better Together – which helps us create the kind of workplace that delivers great results, in the right way. There has never been a better time to join the Fletcher Building family where our people are committed to making a difference for Group Technology, for Fletcher Building and for New Zealand.
About the opportunity
As Network and UC Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support services for Fletcher Building’s network and UC infrastructure. The scope of these services includes LAN, WAN, VoIP, wireless network solutions, remote access, and security solutions. You will take ownership of issues and requests initiated from end users, internal teams or 3rd party vendors. A large part of this role will also include administration and support of the data centre security appliances.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a Network and UC Engineer with:
- Experience in Networks and Cisco voIP and/or Spark RCC
- Experience in troubleshooting and fixing a wide range of issues escalated from Service Desks and EUC teams with a high incident closure rate
- Experience in upgrading and remediating complex sites consisting of cisco switches, routers and Wireless and VOIP
- Great customer service skills - these are essential
- Knowledge or exposure to Service NOW would be advantageous
- Relevant Qualifications such as CCNA and CCNP or others relating to the technologies listed above will be valuable
About the rewards
- Staff Discounts – discounts across Fletcher Building businesses and on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
If you're ready to carve out a rewarding career with us and think you've got what it takes to succeed in this high profile technical role, apply now or contact Heather O'Hara on 0272874448 for more information.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.