Customer Service Officer
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:29 Sep 2021
ee-Fit, is a subsidiary of Fletcher Insulation (FI) and part of the Fletcher Building Group. We are at the forefront of innovation and development of new trends, supplying our favourite brands of insulation - including Pink Batts® insulation, Sisalation® reflective foil and Permastop® building blanket - to name but a few.
With more than 16,000 people across Australia and New Zealand, the Fletcher Building family is a global community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
About the Opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Officer to join our Murarrie operation.
The purpose of this opportunity is to deliver an industry leading customer experience that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Perform consistently and deliver value-added services to our customers
- Ensure the highest level of quality and valuable relationships with our customers
- Take accurate orders and calculate charges as required
- Database management
- Scheduling Installs
To be successful in this role you must enjoy working with people and thrive on providing the very best customer experience. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Construction Industry Experience (Desired)
- Previous systems experience (Training will also be provided)
- MS Office Proficient
- Problem Solving Mindset
- Previous Demonstrated Customer Service experience
- A Willingness to Grow (We love to promote our staff)
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.