Trade Counter Sales/Driver - Tradelink Caboolture
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:TRL\22140
- Closing Date:18 Oct 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trade Counter Sales/Driver to join the team at our Caboolture, North Brisbane location.
About The Role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Serving Customers at the Trade Counter
- Deliver items to customers throughout the local area
- Preparing and packing customer orders
- Stock replenishment and merchandising
- Assisting with stock takes and cycle counts
It would be an advantage to have plumbing experience, however this is not essential. To be successful in this role you just need; a positive attitude, a passion for customer service and the willingness to learn and develop. We will provide you with on the job training and options for career pathways and learning.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in retail customer service
- Ability to work as an individual but also with a team
- A current driver’s license
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work effectively in a safety-focused environment
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.
Our Tradelink branches offer a supportive team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry.
Tradelink offers fantastic staff benefits, industry-leading training, and a stable, long-term career path.